Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My cray-cray life and shenanigans

So a lot has happened. I was going to do this in a journal, but technology. So there.

I quit my job at Maximus, the worst workplace ever. I think I might forget someday, so it was a call center for ObamaCare. People were NOT happy at all, let me tell you that. Getting yelled at, being called an idiot, a day in the life. I couldn't take it anymore, and my manager was a fucking jerk.

So I got a job at another call center. This time for a little thing called Proactiv. Ugh. I actually enjoyed it in the beginning, but something happened and I just HATE it now. Anyways, it doesn't really matter now because I quit.

I had to quit call centers because of my back. Apparently I have a herniated disc in the base of my spine and it fucking hurts. Like hell. I can't sit for 8 hours anymore, which kind of sucks because call center are good money. Too bad I hate it. So I just got a full-time gig cashiering at Zamzows. I'm pretty excited A: to be working again; B: to be active, and hopefully I can get better.

I moved out of my sister's house (which was a nightmare) and in with some roommates. They're pretty great. I just feel like they're super social and invite people over all the time and I just want to stay in my room and be by myself instead of socializing. Sometimes I think maybe there's something wrong with me in that aspect.

I went to the doctor recently and she's going to refer to a psychologist. I think it may help, but I'm just really scared. There's a lot of fucked up shit in my head and I'm afraid of what people might say if they knew what I thought about.

Also, I saw this thing on Facebook today called "100 Days of Happiness"or something. Basically you post a picture of what made you happy that day, for 100 days. I'm excited to this because I don't feel happy. Hopefully this will make me realize how good I really have it and make me be grateful.<

Anyways, that's all I can think of for now. More to come later!
#LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment